Thank you for your overwhelming interest in the 2021 Youth Track Club! All of our spots are now full. We are excited about this season. Members, please stay tuned to the email that you registered with for important information about the season.
We look forward to a season that's as normal as possible for 2022. As always, stay tuned to this website for information regarding next year's registration in Spring of 2022.
TRACK CLUB FOR RETURNING ATHLETES AND/OR FAMILIES FOR 2021
UPDATE 4/13/21 10:40 AM
Youth Track Parents, we hear you and we see you. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we try to navigate a new season during Covid. We fell slightly short of our anticipated registration numbers and will be opening a limited number of spots to new members next Monday, April 19th at noon. Check back here for the link as we will post it right here at noon. The form will only be accepting responses until we have filled the few remaining spots and then will close.
The Youth Track Club coaches want to thank you for your patience during this unprecendented time. We did not know for a while if we could even hold the track club in 2021.
This year, due to COVID restrictions and safety measures, we will only be inviting back our returning athletes and/or families.
We can only accept 120 athletes this year.
Priority Registration for returning club members/families begins on Monday, April 12th, 2021. Please check your email for a single-use link to register.
We will not be holding Open Registration this year for new athletes/members.
We appreciate your understanding on this and hope to welcome new athletes next season in 2022.
**"OPEN" TRACK CLUB REGISTRATION DOES NOT BEGIN UNTIL SPRING 2022.**
CHECK BACK IN APRIL 2022 FOR MORE SPECIFIC INFORMATION ON OPEN REGISTRATION DATES
MASON TRACK CLUB 2019
WHAT: Mason Track Club is a local track & field club for athletes interested in learning about the sport and participating in area track meets
WHO: Athletes from ages 7-12. We will limit participation to the 1st 150 registered athletes.
Youth Age Divisions:
- 8 & Under, Year of Birth: 2011+*
- 9-10,Year of Birth: 2009-2010
- 11-12, Year of Birth: 2007-2008
* Athletes must be at least seven (7) years of age on December 31 of the current year to compete at the Youth Athletics.
WHERE: Mason Atrium Stadium
WHEN: Practices are 6:00pm -7:15pm on Mondays and Thursdays.
- 1st Practice will be Monday, May 13th, 2019, first practice parent/athlete meeting begins @ 5:45pm
- No practice on Memorial Day (May 27th)
- Last event will be Thursday, June 20th, 2019
HOW: Registration will be done on Runmason.com under the Mason Track Club tab. Everything will be done online except for submission of payment and birth certificate.
- Priority Registration for returning club members begins on Monday, April 15th, 2019 @ 12:00pm.
- Open Registration for Anyone interested begins Monday, April 22rd, 2019 @ 12:00pm.
Attendance Policy: This club is designed to have kids enjoy the sport of track & field. If your child misses practice for another sport, vacation, appointment, etc. there is no penalty for missed practices or meets.
On Thursday, May 9th we will be collecting Club Fees and birth certificates between 5:00pm- 6:30pm at the Mason Middle School Arena Lobby (in back of the Middle School next to the track stadium). No Registration will be taking place, all done online. In case of inclement weather registration will be done inside the Arena Lobby. This will also be a chance to meet the coaches and some of the Mason Track Booster parents helping out with the club.
Please bring the following on Thursday, May 9th:
- $100.00 for club fees (Please make checks payable to Mason Track & Field Booster Club)
- COPY of a birth certificate to verify your child’s age (we will keep the copy for our records)
Parent Volunteers: We will need Parent volunteers to help time, work field events, and concessions when we host a meet on Thursday, June 6th, 2018
2019 Club Fees Cover:
- Team T-shirt
- Entry fees for the local meets
- Fees for home meet
- Club equipment
- End of the Season Party/ Banquet
- Organizational & Administrative requirements
- Ribbons & Awards
- Misc. Snacks and Treats
For more information visit Runmason.com or email us at
Optional USATF Membership: Memberships are $20.00 per year for youth athletes. The membership provides a secondary insurance policy in the case of an injury or accident. If a youth athlete wants to compete in the Jr. Olympic or USATF meets during the summer those require a USATF Membership. Purchase membership number online at https://www.usatf.org/membership/application/
PRACTICE & MEET SCHEDULE: All practices will be 6:00-7:15pm
** We will not practice if it is pouring rain and/ or Thunder and lightning.
- Monday, May 13th-1st day of practice
- Thursday, May 16th
- Monday, May 20st
- Thursday, May 23th
- Monday, May 27th (NO practice for Memorial Day)
- Thursday, May 30st
- Monday, June 3th
- Tuesday, June 4th (if any of the above practice are cancelled due to weather this will be a makeup practice)
- Thursday, June 6th -Mason Youth Track Meet starts @ 6:00pm
- Monday, June 10th
- Thursday, June 13th -Meet @ Washington Courthouse
- Monday, June 17th - Last Practice, Pizza and popsicles for the kids, Awards
- Thursday, June 20st - Meet @ Lebanon
MEET SCHEDULE: Meets start @ 6:00pm- Please arrive at the meets by 5:45pm
-Entry Fees for these meets are covered by the Club (Families will get in free)
Meet @ Mason High School, Thursday, June 6th
Meet @ Washington Courthouse (Washington CH High School)- Thursday, June 13th
Meet @ Lebanon Middle School- TBD
Optional USATF MEETS: These are optional meets. We do not go to these meets as an organized team. For more information contact them directly. You will need a USATF membership card to participate in these meets.
Sunday, June 2nd
Northwest Track Classic (Youth Only)
Trotwood Madison High School, Trotwood, Ohio
Saturday, June 22 and Sunday, June 23
Ohio Association Junior Olympics Individual Events Championships
Cedarville University, Cedarville Ohio
Qualifying Meet- Region 5 Junior Olympic Championships
(Jim Engel, 513-608-8766,
Thursday, July 5th- Sunday, July 8th
USATF Region 5 Junior Olympics Championship
Olivet College, Olivet, MI
Qualifying Meet- USATF National JO Championships
Includes Combined Events
(Jim Engel, 513-608-8766,
Entry Deadline: June 29, 2018 12:00pm